C182 4 Pack 4K Add-on Bullet PoE Camera
• 4K Ultra HD: 8MP(3840*2160) PoE Bullet IP camera delivers almost 4 times the clarity of 1080p. See clear details even when you digitally zoom in.
• Person/Vehicle Detection: This camera can tell people and vehicles from other objects. Get alerts when suspicious person or car is loitering.
• PoE Plug and Play: This PoE camera transmit videos and get power through only one network cable. Perfect choice for both beginners and DIY camera enthusiasts.
• Live View & Smart Playback: Check what's happening now anytime and anywhere. Quickly filter recorded videos by person/vehicle events.
• Note: This PoE IP camera is an add-on camera. It cannot be used separately. It needs to connect the Ethernet cable and NVR to work. Only compatible with ZOSI PoE NVR.
Free & Fast Delivery
30-Day Hassle-free Returns
Lifetime Customer Support
PoE True Plug&Play
Running one single PoE cable for power, video, and sound makes it easier to set up and install your home security camera system. Each PoE camera can run up to 270ft via CAT5 Ethernet cable or 330ft via CAT6 Ethernet cable.
4K Starlight Night Vision
Thanks to the starlight sensor, this 4K security camera collects enough light for the human face and plate number identification, even more details when human eyes couldn't see anything. It provides clearer night vision in low-light conditions.
Light & Siren Deterrence
This 4K PoE camera is alert and ready to react to any potential danger via a smart light alarm system - triggered by human motion events or controlled manually on the app, to keep troubles away.
Hear & Talk in Real Time
You can watch the live view from your smartphone, and use two-way audio to respond to guests or warn off the unwanted from anywhere.
ZOSI 4K PoE camera features IP66 weatherproof rating and is suitable for any scenario in different weathers(working temperature of 14° ~ 151°F / -10° ~ 66°C) providing you true year-round protection.
Can I connect this PoE IP camera directly to router?
Yes, you can use an ethernet cable connected to the camera, and simply plug the other end into a router and the camera is ready to go.
Can I use this PoE IP camera without a NVR?
Definitely! To put it simply, NVRs are designed primarily for storing security camera footage. However, PoE IP cameras can still function independently as standalone surveillance devices, similar to security cameras with SD cards.
Does the camera have a SD card slot?
These PoE cameras do not come with a SD card slot and they need to work with a PoE NVR for recording.
Is this camera compatible with ZOSI PoE NVR system?
Yes, it is compatible with the ZOSI PoE NVR system. Simply connect the camera to the PoE NVR using an ethernet cable, and the camera is ready to go.
Does this camera support 24/7 recording?
Yes, all the ZOSI PoE IP cameras support 24/7 recording, motion-triggered recording, scheduled recording, and automatically overwrite the oldest videos once the storage is full.
Do I need a subscription to use the camera?
No, you don't need subscription and any extra fees to use the camera, including all the functions like live view, playback,and AI person & vehicle detection.
How does the siren and warning light work?
You can decide when and where to activate the siren and warning light, by customizing the detection zone and time period. And you can also turn on/off the light and siren individually and together manually.
How far can a PoE camera be from the NVR?
Direct runs from an NVR's POE port to a camera can go up to 300 feet without any issues.